Based in San Francisco Bay Area
An extreme winter sports VR simulation game. Pick your line and method: Ski, snowboard, or wingsuit through ice and snow at crushing velocity. Race the clock and dominate the terrain with speed, precision, and skill- master the mountain from 14,000 ft.
Currently in development. Early Access release coming soon.
- Hit the slopes and choose between skiing, snowboarding, and wingsuiting your way to the finish!
- Fight the clock and the terrain- drop down sheer cliffs, soar over glaciers, and slide across frozen lakes, dense forests and abandoned towns.
- Obliterate every speed record in the downhill race, score the highest points with the sickest tricks in freestyle, or navigate the perfect line in slalom.
- Adjustable comfort settings and gameplay optimized to reduce VR motion sickness.
- Choose between arcade and simulation styles to enhance the feeling of shredding the mountainside and the raw thrill of catching big air.
There are currently no trailers available for Powder VR. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
RainSoft is a San Francisco Bay Area based indie game studio run by Jim Brodbeck. Founded in 2016, RainSoft has been making virtual reality video games since the first commercial release of the Oculus Rift.
More information on RainSoft, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Powder VR Credits